- 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm
The Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (ACCU) is pleased to announce that our annual 2016 Credit Union Loan Officer Competency Course (CULOCC) is now open for registration!
The workshop will be held from February 16 - 20, 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand. CULOCC provides practical tools for loan officers or credit committee members to perform their duties and responsibilities without losing grip to the original objective of credit union lending.
CULOCC is committed to help enhance the skills of participants who wish to:
- Ensure responsible lending practices are consistently applied
- Work through interactive activities and discussion with diversified groups of experts from various countries
- Reduce uncertainty of loan recovery
- Break free from the traditional share leveraging for loans
- Design the appropriate credit union responsible lending objectives
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the Loan Officer and Credit Committee
- Develop well written loans policy for the credit union
- Design the loan process and documentation for the credit union
- Commit to adhere to the collection, delinquency and charge-off policy
- Assess risks and current credit management system of the credit union
- Recommend necessary changes needed to mitigate the risks in the credit union’s lending operation
- Collect take away tools on credit administration
If you are interested, please submit your complete application via email to email@example.com.
Also, Do Not Miss Our Special Offer!
We have very limited available spots, so apply today and you can enjoy our special Early Bird Discount of $50 if you submit the complete application along with the full payment to ACCU before January 15, 2016.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact ACCU via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your cooperation. ACCU looks forward to seeing you at the workshop!