- 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm
The Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (ACCU) is pleased to announce that our 19th Development EducationWorkshop (DE) is now open for registration!
This year, the workshop will be held from in Bangkok, Thailand. The Asian DE program shares the unique experience and culture of Development Educators extending to every part of Asia Pacific and Africa (Australia, Bangladesh, Fiji, Kenya, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Laos, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nepal, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia, Hong Kong and Korea). As a part of our determination and goals, we believe that the true understanding ofdevelopment issues will keep DEs motivated and feeling appreciative of their roles as strong building blocks of financial cooperatives working for the betterment of community. In addition, the DE program offered by ACCU will engage with the participants to enhance presentation skills and provide inputs on the burning issues affecting the viability and growth of credit unions.
DE program is committed to help enhance the skills of participants who wish to:
- Perk up the presentation skills
- Increase the confidence and knowledge of the global credit unions
- Develop the ability to perform under pressure
- Gain greater understanding of development and social issues affecting credit union growth
- Enhance teamwork skills
- Keep abreast of the current development issues in credit unions
- Improve the appreciation of different cultural values
- Enhance the understanding of the value of cooperation
- Develop the confidence to perform in areas outside current knowledge and skill
- Network and exchange ideas with other credit union leaders and professionals outside your country
If you are interested, please submit your complete application via email to email@example.com.
Also, Do Not Miss Our Special Offer!
We have very limited available spots, so apply today and you can enjoy our special Early Bird Discount of $50 if you submit the complete application along with the full payment to ACCU before March 31, 2016.
For additional information such as registration fee and payment, please refer to the attached brochure and application form.
Thank you very much for your interest. ACCU looks forward to seeing you at the workshop!